For the past few days, it has been on my mind to write about the upcoming Presidential election. It would be easy to make this an opinion piece about the Election of 2012; however I shall not do so. It would not be difficult to be strident about one political ideology and place it over the other. Continue reading
- Luke 2:6-7“While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them.”
- Luke 2:6-7
- Say “Merry Christmas”
- Let’s Support Christian YouTubers
- I Took A Break From Blogging I’m BACK!!
- Don’t You Worry About A Thing!
- Can Someone Guide Me, To A Seat?
- Can We Talk About Disabilities?
- Michael Zigarelli’s How To Encourage Others
- Is Heaven For Real? Thoughts On The Movie
- Inspiration Point Survey Please Take Poll
- The Angry Letter