Editor’s Note: For a couple of years, I have had this poetic song rising up, in times of anxiety and stress. For me, I enjoy singing; hence, I am calling this poem, a poetic song. You are free to have a different opinion.
Why am I releasing it, now? It just seems the time is right. I hope and pray this tuneful poem will bless those, who read it. If you are a songwriter or singer, then please feel free to make it into an actual song.
- Psalm 119:93“I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life.”
- Psalm 119:93
- How Do We Edify One Another?
- How to Overcome the Fear of Being Different
- Can We Talk? Are You Really Interested in…?
- Will You Trust Me?
- TIps For Creating Contents: YouTube & Blogging
- A Tale Of Two Smarts
- Here In My Garage: Pride and Humility
- Some Thoughts For Father’s Day
- What Can A Visit To A Nursing Home Accomplish?
- What Are My Writing Tips?