Editor’s Note: For a couple of years, I have had this poetic song rising up, in times of anxiety and stress. For me, I enjoy singing; hence, I am calling this poem, a poetic song. You are free to have a different opinion.
Why am I releasing it, now? It just seems the time is right. I hope and pray this tuneful poem will bless those, who read it. If you are a songwriter or singer, then please feel free to make it into an actual song.
- Ephesians 6:12-13“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand […]
- Ephesians 6:12-13
- I Just Want To Play!
- My Dealing With An Online Stalker
- Why Are Your Comments, So Appreciated?
- Say “Merry Christmas”
- Let’s Support Christian YouTubers
- I Took A Break From Blogging I’m BACK!!
- Don’t You Worry About A Thing!
- Can Someone Guide Me, To A Seat?
- Can We Talk About Disabilities?
- Michael Zigarelli’s How To Encourage Others