Editor’s Note: For a couple of years, I have had this poetic song rising up, in times of anxiety and stress. For me, I enjoy singing; hence, I am calling this poem, a poetic song. You are free to have a different opinion.
Why am I releasing it, now? It just seems the time is right. I hope and pray this tuneful poem will bless those, who read it. If you are a songwriter or singer, then please feel free to make it into an actual song.
- Luke 1:68-70““Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has come to his people and redeemed them. He has raised up a horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David (as he said through his holy prophets of long ago),”
- Luke 1:68-70
- Say “Merry Christmas”
- Let’s Support Christian YouTubers
- I Took A Break From Blogging I’m BACK!!
- Don’t You Worry About A Thing!
- Can Someone Guide Me, To A Seat?
- Can We Talk About Disabilities?
- Michael Zigarelli’s How To Encourage Others
- Is Heaven For Real? Thoughts On The Movie
- Inspiration Point Survey Please Take Poll
- The Angry Letter