Editor’s Note: For a couple of years, I have had this poetic song rising up, in times of anxiety and stress. For me, I enjoy singing; hence, I am calling this poem, a poetic song. You are free to have a different opinion.
Why am I releasing it, now? It just seems the time is right. I hope and pray this tuneful poem will bless those, who read it. If you are a songwriter or singer, then please feel free to make it into an actual song.
- Luke 2:1, 4-5“[The Birth of Jesus] In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world. So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was […]
- Luke 2:1, 4-5
- Say “Merry Christmas”
- Let’s Support Christian YouTubers
- I Took A Break From Blogging I’m BACK!!
- Don’t You Worry About A Thing!
- Can Someone Guide Me, To A Seat?
- Can We Talk About Disabilities?
- Michael Zigarelli’s How To Encourage Others
- Is Heaven For Real? Thoughts On The Movie
- Inspiration Point Survey Please Take Poll
- The Angry Letter