Editor’s Note: For a couple of years, I have had this poetic song rising up, in times of anxiety and stress. For me, I enjoy singing; hence, I am calling this poem, a poetic song. You are free to have a different opinion.
Why am I releasing it, now? It just seems the time is right. I hope and pray this tuneful poem will bless those, who read it. If you are a songwriter or singer, then please feel free to make it into an actual song.
- 1 Corinthians 15:55-57““Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?” The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”
- 1 Corinthians 15:55-57
- I Just Want To Play!
- My Dealing With An Online Stalker
- Why Are Your Comments, So Appreciated?
- Say “Merry Christmas”
- Let’s Support Christian YouTubers
- I Took A Break From Blogging I’m BACK!!
- Don’t You Worry About A Thing!
- Can Someone Guide Me, To A Seat?
- Can We Talk About Disabilities?
- Michael Zigarelli’s How To Encourage Others