Editor’s Note: For a couple of years, I have had this poetic song rising up, in times of anxiety and stress. For me, I enjoy singing; hence, I am calling this poem, a poetic song. You are free to have a different opinion.
Why am I releasing it, now? It just seems the time is right. I hope and pray this tuneful poem will bless those, who read it. If you are a songwriter or singer, then please feel free to make it into an actual song.
- John 1:12-13“Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.”
- John 1:12-13
- How Do We Edify One Another?
- How to Overcome the Fear of Being Different
- Can We Talk? Are You Really Interested in…?
- Will You Trust Me?
- TIps For Creating Contents: YouTube & Blogging
- A Tale Of Two Smarts
- Here In My Garage: Pride and Humility
- Some Thoughts For Father’s Day
- What Can A Visit To A Nursing Home Accomplish?
- What Are My Writing Tips?