- Luke 1:76-78“And you, my child, will be called a prophet of the Most High; for you will go on before the Lord to prepare the way for him, to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins, because of the tender mercy of our God, by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven”
- Luke 1:76-78
- Say “Merry Christmas”
- Let’s Support Christian YouTubers
- I Took A Break From Blogging I’m BACK!!
- Don’t You Worry About A Thing!
- Can Someone Guide Me, To A Seat?
- Can We Talk About Disabilities?
- Michael Zigarelli’s How To Encourage Others
- Is Heaven For Real? Thoughts On The Movie
- Inspiration Point Survey Please Take Poll
- The Angry Letter
Category Archives: Fiction
This is my first attempt at writing fiction. I had written a couple; however that was a very long time ago and were mostly class assignments. The story is loosely based on past events and I did change some things, as needed. Enjoy!
A couple of years ago, John had found himself with a daunting task. He had a small house located in a quiet community. It was a chilly autumn morning and much of the leaves have fallen from the surrounding trees. The entire yard was filled with red and gold leaves. To add to his work, the leaves from his neighbor’s yard had blown into his yard. Thankfully, the leaves have stopped falling from the trees and it was time to clean up the yard.