- Philippians 3:14“I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.”
- Philippians 3:14
- How Do We Edify One Another?
- How to Overcome the Fear of Being Different
- Can We Talk? Are You Really Interested in…?
- Will You Trust Me?
- TIps For Creating Contents: YouTube & Blogging
- A Tale Of Two Smarts
- Here In My Garage: Pride and Humility
- Some Thoughts For Father’s Day
- What Can A Visit To A Nursing Home Accomplish?
- What Are My Writing Tips?
Category Archives: Fiction
This is my first attempt at writing fiction. I had written a couple; however that was a very long time ago and were mostly class assignments. The story is loosely based on past events and I did change some things, as needed. Enjoy!
A couple of years ago, John had found himself with a daunting task. He had a small house located in a quiet community. It was a chilly autumn morning and much of the leaves have fallen from the surrounding trees. The entire yard was filled with red and gold leaves. To add to his work, the leaves from his neighbor’s yard had blown into his yard. Thankfully, the leaves have stopped falling from the trees and it was time to clean up the yard.