- Colossians 1:27-28“To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ.”
- Colossians 1:27-28
- A Spiritual Journey
- I Just Want To Play!
- My Dealing With An Online Stalker
- Why Are Your Comments, So Appreciated?
- Say “Merry Christmas”
- Let’s Support Christian YouTubers
- I Took A Break From Blogging I’m BACK!!
- Don’t You Worry About A Thing!
- Can Someone Guide Me, To A Seat?
- Can We Talk About Disabilities?
Category Archives: Fiction
This is my first attempt at writing fiction. I had written a couple; however that was a very long time ago and were mostly class assignments. The story is loosely based on past events and I did change some things, as needed. Enjoy!
A couple of years ago, John had found himself with a daunting task. He had a small house located in a quiet community. It was a chilly autumn morning and much of the leaves have fallen from the surrounding trees. The entire yard was filled with red and gold leaves. To add to his work, the leaves from his neighbor’s yard had blown into his yard. Thankfully, the leaves have stopped falling from the trees and it was time to clean up the yard.