Today, I am writing a Tale of Two Smarts. I trust you will enjoy it. Is it a take on Charles Dickens “A Tale of Two Cities”? A Tale of Two Smarts is not a work of fiction and it doesn’t take place in the French Revolutionary War. However, there are some similarity and you will see what I’m talking about. Continue reading
- Romans 12:3“[Humble Service in the Body of Christ] For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.”
- Romans 12:3
- A Tale Of Two Smarts
- Here In My Garage: Pride and Humility
- Some Thoughts For Father’s Day
- What Can A Visit To A Nursing Home Accomplish?
- What Are My Writing Tips?
- Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover
- How Am I, Religious?
- Let’s Play The Game of Hint!
- New Visitors: Please Take Survey!!
- Would You Like To Help With A Book?